Hunnia Film was a film studio founded on December 19, 1928, that was one of the largest sound film studios in Hungary. It was founded in Budapest initially as Hunnia Film Factory after Corvin Film Studio was purchased at an auction by the state-founded Filmipari Alap. During WWII, all of the studios were bombed, but Budapest's leadership with Mayor János Csorba at the forefront began rebuilding the main studio, which resulted in the company resuming film production as of October 2, 1945. The company was then nationalized on August 18, 1948.
1st Logo (October 4, 1939)
Visuals: On a rocky background, a sculpted version of the Hungarian coat of arms can be seen in the middle as well as a metal plate sitting below which contains the company name "HUNNIA FILMGYAR R.T." in a serif font.
Audio: The film's opening theme.
Availability: Only known to appear on Két lány az utcán.
2nd Logo (September 2, 1940-July 20, 1944)
Visuals: On a black background with the map of Hungary surrounded by a white glow in the middle, there is a model of the Hungarian coat of arms in a metallic texture standing in the middle of a circular metallic pedestal. The capitalized company name in sans font can be seen rotating around the coat of arms clockwise. When the company name can't be seen anymore, an italicized "BEMUTATJA" in a brush-like font and in white and fades in below.
- On later films, "BEMUTATJA" is not italicized and is much larger.
- On Sarajevo and Dankó Pista, "BEMUTATJA" doesn't appear.
Technique: Live-action model work.
Audio: A heroic brass fanfare.
Audio variant: The film's opening theme may also be used.
Availability: Seen on the company's filmography during the early-late 1940s, such as Sarajevo, Dankó Pista, Egy éjszaka Erdélyben, Éjjeli zene, A két Bajthay.