Producciones Matouk S.A.
Producciones Matouk, S.A. was the production company of Mexican film producer Antonio Matouk.
Matouk Films, S.A.
1st Logo (10 February-September 20, 1956)
Visuals: It starts with a picture of a mountain fading in. The company's name "Matouk Films S.A." in cursive and in a stacked format fades in against the picture not so long after.
Variant: On El Inocente, "presenta a" is seen underneath the company name.
Technique: Fading effects.
Audio: A bombastic trumpet fanfare.
Audio Variant: Los Gavilanes uses the film's opening theme.
Availability: Seen on Los Gavilanes and El Inocente.
2nd Logo (25 April-23 October 1957)
Visuals: Another picture of a mountain is shown with "Matouk Films S.A." in red, having a shadow underneath it. "Presenta" in a handwritten format is seen underneath.
Audio: A bombastic orchestral fanfare.
Audio Variant: Pablo y Carolina uses the film's opening theme.
Availability: Seen on Pablo y Carolina and Tizoc (Amor Indio).
Producciones Matouk, S.A.
Logo (20 April 1961-21 March 1984)
Visuals: On a black background, there is an outlined quadrilateral comprising of 4 overlapping white lines with "producciones" sitting on top, "Matouk, s.a." sitting within the quadrilateral, and "presenta a" sitting on the bottom-right side of the screen.
- In-credit variants exist there the outline has no color filled within it.
- The logo on Las aventuras de Juliancito is colored white. "presenta" is seen in a serif font.
- On El coyote emplumado, the logo abruptly appears against a purple drawing of an ancient Aztec temple against a red background. "presenta" is seen in serif typeface.
- On Ni Chana, ni Juana, the logo is colored yellow.
- The logo takes place on a black background on Un hombre llamado el diablo.
- A custom variant was seen on Sexo y Crimen where copies of a solidified version of the quadrilateral are appearing on random parts of the screen five times, changing its color from yellow to blue, to dark blue, to purple, and back to yellow, sitting on the far left. "Producciones" appears above the quadrilateral, followed by "MATOUK, s.a." with a white outline appearing against the quadrilateral, and lastly a small "Presenta a" appearing on the bottom-right.
Technique: Mainly none. The custom variant uses stop-motion.
Audio: The film's opening theme or none.
- The standard variants were seen on El duende y yo, Suicídate mi amor, Guantes de oro, Tlayucan, Cuanto vale tu hijo, Tiburoneros, and Un hombre llamado el diablo.
- The in-credit variants were seen on Las aventuras de Juliancito, Un hombre llamado el diablo, El coyote emplumado, and Ni Chana, ni Juana.
- The custom variant was only seen on Sexo y Crimen.