Amaze Entertainment was a studio founded in 1996 as KnowWonder and it was renamed in 2001, and was acquired by Foundation 9 Entertainment in 2006, which was eventually followed with the integration into Griptonite Games. Since July 2009, the Amaze name and logo are no longer used. From 2001 to 2005, it used such branding as Griptonite Games for the handheld unit, Adrenium Games for the console unit, KnowWonder for the PC unit, The Fizz Factor for the Austin operation, and Black Ship Games, a unit devoted for Japanese-based talent.
Logo (2005-June 9, 2009)
Visuals: There is the word "AMAZE", in a bold font with all of its letters connected to each other. Underneath it is the word "ENTERTAINMENT", stretched to the width of "AMAZE". The background is black and the letters are white, or vice-versa.
- On the PC version Shrek The Third', the logo is cruder than usual and appears on screen on a wooden plate from above. Two cartoon tubes appear as well and the sounds of a trumpet and Shrek's grunts.
- On the NDS version of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, the logo is black on a wooden fence, with a silhouette in the corner. The "AMAZE" text is grungier here.
- On the NDS version of WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, the logo is a red-blue gradient, filled with people on tribunes.
- On the GBA version of Ice Age 2: The Meltdown, the logo is bluish-grey and is on an icy blue background.
- On the PSP version of Eragon, the logo zooms in while a blue egg cracks with light coming out of it.
- On the PSP version of Over the Hedge the logo is tinted in blue, and a firework rotates inside of it, before ultimately making the logo white.
- On the PSP version of Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, the camera pans over a moon-lit city, with a huge version of the logo in purple standing on the ground.
- On the PSP version of Call of Duty: Roads to Victory, a warfare is seen within the "AMAZE" text.
- On the DS version of The Incredible Hulk, the logo is green. The Foundation 9 byline is shown below the logo.
Technique: Depends on the variant.
Audio: Depends on the variant.
Availability: It appears on ports of Ice Age 2: The Meltdown for GBA, Eragon for PSP, among others.