Jujiya Eigabu

From the Audiovisual Identity Database, the motion graphics museum


Background

Jujiya Eigabu (十字屋映画部) was an educational and culture film division of Ginza Jujiya Co., Ltd., producing science-related films from 1934-1942. In 1942, it was merged into Toho Bunka Eiga, which was subsequently merged into Nippon Eigasha.

Logo (1936)

Visuals: On a wooden background, a white four-headed arrow is seen. Below is "十字屋映画部 製作".

Technique: A practically-created graphic card.

Audio: None.

Availability: Seen on 地蜂

Jujiya Eigabu
Toho Bunka Eiga
Nippon Eigasha