This is one of the local branches of TVP3 located in Gdańsk, a port city on the Baltic coast of Poland. The station was launched on 6 March 1959.
ID (March 6, 1959-2020)
Visuals: Over a cloudy background, there is a statue of the Neptune fountain with a building behind it. the station name "Telewizja Gdańska" in a handwritten format is displayed right next to the statue and the Polish Eagle icon can be seen below.
- A black-and-white variant exists.
- The later ident, starting in 1959 is essentially a slightly adjusted version of the early ident. The building is nowhere to be seen, and the station name now reads "Telewizja Gdańsk". It also appears to be red.
- The ident is colorized on 1971.
Audio: An echoing bell theme.
Audio Variant: The ident at times can also be silent.
- It was mostly seen during program pauses during its timespan.
- TThere only remains a Logopedia image of the early variant.