BoBoiBoy season 1 episode 1 and season 2
BoBoiBoy season 1
BoBoiBoy season 3
BoBoiBoy sneak peek
Animonsta Studios (trading as Monsta since 2014) is a Malaysian animation company founded on September 15, 2009 by Mohd Nizam Abd Razak, Mohd Safwan Abd Karim, Muhammad Anas Abdul Aziz, and Kee Yong Pin, four former employees of Les' Copaque Production. The company is best known for its BoBoiBoy animated series, which would later get a feature film titled BoBoiBoy: The Movie in 2016, along with a sequel titled BoBoiBoy Movie 2 in 2019, as well as a spinoff titled Mechamato.
Logo (November 23, 2009-June 11, 2016)
Visuals: On a black background, there is a text reading "ANiMONSTA" with a curved yellow line under it and a little green monster biting into the O. "STUDIOS" in white can be seen below the line.
Trivia: The little green monster in the logo would eventually be given the name Onsta, as seen in this X post posted by the official BoBoiBoy Twitter account ten years and three days after the studio's formation.
- At the end of the first season of BoBoiBoy, the MSC Malaysia logo is present at the bottom right of the logo.
- On the third and final season of BoBoiBoy, the logo is on a tan background with "STUDIOS" in black, transitioning from the Cyberjaya logo, either by flipping or fading in. As the ending song ends, there is one of the show's antagonists, Adu Du, fall to the ground and facepalm.
- There is a variant where the logo is simpler, which appeared on the trailer of BoBoiBoy. "STUDIOS" is also in a different font.
- On the show's sneak peek, the logo fades in on a dark brown background along with a white trademark symbol at the top right, slowly zooming away from us before fading away. At the end of the sneak peak, the logo zooms toward the camera.
- An animated version of the logo features the text and the curved line slowly zooming towards the camera. When it stops zooming towards the camera, the little green monster, who is screaming, runs in from the right of the screen before it jumps to take a bite of the O. After the monster chews on the pieces, it takes another bite before smiling at us and blinking.
Technique: Either none, 2D or 3D CGI.
Audio: The ending theme of the show.
- No sounds play at the beginning of the first episode of BoBoiBoy's first season, along with the show's trailer.
- The show's sneak peek has a piano tune that plays throughout.
- On the animated version of the logo, we first hear an eerie noise, followed by the green monster's high-pitched scream, biting and chewing noises, and the sound it makes when it smiles at us.
- On TV broadcasts of the extended finale of BoBoiBoy, the ending theme of the show accompanies the sounds.
- This logo is known to have appeared on all three seasons of BoBoiBoy, which airs on TV3 and TV9. It also aired on Disney Channel's Malaysian feed until it closed down on October 1, 2021.
- The animated version appeared at the end of the extended finale of BoBoiBoy's first season, and the beginning of the show's broadcasts on Disney Channel Asia.